Carlan’s House of Coffee
Carlan’s House of Coffee is all in the name. Quality coffee is our passion and our customer's satisfaction and shopping experience is number one. We carry coffee, coffee mugs, flasks, and coffee makers.
Each batch of coffee is handcrafted and roasted to perfection. No matter your preference we can and will deliver every time.
With us, you always get your perfect roast. Our hope is that you will enjoy our products as much as we enjoy offering them to you. We cannot wait to share it with you.
Carlan’s House of Coffee, founded in 2020, is an American coffee company specializing in handcrafted coffee roasting.
The company is named and dedicated to our founder's father, who died in June 2020 at 90 years young.
Mr. Carlan began drinking coffee at a young age. He enjoyed the taste, the smell, and the warmth it provided on cold days. He was a true “coffee” lover and believed coffee was a major factor in his longevity.
Turning the Coffee, you drink into a Social Responsibility Program
As part of our social responsibility initiative, for every product sold, we will plant a tree around the world.
1. Air: Trees absorb pollutant gases and odors by filtering particulates out of the air by trapping them on their bark and leaves. One acre of mature trees can provide enough oxygen for 18 people.
2. Water: Trees play a key role in capturing rainwater and reducing the risk of natural disasters like floods and landslides.
3. Social Impact: Sustainable tree farming provides timber to build homes and shelters, and wood to burn for cooking and heating.
4. Health: Studies have shown that patients with views of trees out their windows heal faster and with fewer complications. Children with ADHD show fewer symptoms when they have access to nature. Exposure to trees and nature aids concentration by reducing mental fatigue.
5. Trees shield children from Ultraviolet Rays: Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the United States. Trees reduce UV-B exposure by about 50 percent, thus providing protection to children on school campuses and playgrounds - where children spend hours outdoors.
6. Climate: Excess carbon dioxide (CO2) is building up in our atmosphere, contributing to climate change. Trees absorb CO2, removing and storing the carbon while releasing oxygen back into the air.
Our mission is to source the world’s best quality coffee accessible, roasted to perfection, delivered fresh every day at a price that is fair to customers and our partner coffee-growing communities. Our commitment to best practices towards customer service, our employees, the environment, and our community defines Carlan’s House of Coffee.
If you have any questions about our products or wish to check availability of an item, please use the Contact page to get in touch. We are happy you are here.
L. Abrams, Founder